B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

Noldus

At least Monica didn’t fool us today 😂🤣 Hope she wears her fresh bought new lingerie 😉 Let’s see if anything more than a massage and the usual sex with C&C happens or the situation proceeds a bit more.. still waiting for my Valentine’s prediction that more things will happen with her and being in the bedroom with the couple 🥸😕🥳😎

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

At least she has never hided anything and she , with Holly also , have proved to be great GOV tenants ☺️ 

yeah I don't understand the point of amalia showing that guy at b2 it doesn't mean anything because she did it with the black guy and we never saw him again 🤷‍♂️

also in my opinion loraine has a better ass than amalia😂 amalia ass is just bigger 😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

yeah I don't understand the point of amalia showing that guy at b2 it doesn't mean anything because she did it with the black guy and we never saw him again 🤷‍♂️

also in my opinion loraine has a better ass than amalia😂 amalia ass is just bigger 😂

Amalia has gained much wait , that’s all 😂🤣 The ass is always a matter of taste , I would always choose Amalia’s even hers being bigger now .. plus , I hate the asexuality of Loraine as you know 😡🤬

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Loraine does have a better ass than Amalia, unfortunately it's attached to Loraine. 😂  Amalia's ass is out of control but that can be fixed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Loraine dressed for a show

you know what is weird for me .... I really like Loraine with clothes on...she is a hot clothe whore ... her body is nice , nice tits etc ...but it is plain and generic....  but her body looks good , wears well with her nice tight sexy outfits . e on this nice body...but with cloths I get turned on by wanting to imagine her naked ... ok weird  but too much typing to want to delete this masterpiece of non-sense and pretzel logic ... sorry ...you carry on about asses cause thats way better to read ...