B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Monica in B5

Would be interesting if Sera shows up too.

Guest not.  Sera back at B1

I have lost all respect for Monica....not that I really had any mind you.  Monica are you that desperate that you need the BS shows in B5?  You need to learn how to stay in your own damn apartment and leave them boring ass couples alone!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have lost all respect for Monica....not that I really had any mind you.  Monica are you that desperate that you need the BS shows in B5?  You need to learn how to stay in your own damn apartment and leave them boring ass couples alone!!

Why hold it against her to try and make some money?

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Why hold it against her to try and make some money?

I think she does ok financially out of the project. She doesn't really need to lie underneath C&C shagging for extra Euros, unless it's her fantasy thing, which I very much doubt...:dodgy:

If she likes the company in B5, that's fine, like what she's doing now, but she shouldn't embarrass herself with the ridiculously sad shows...You might not be aware that I used to be her #1 fan, but she's lost some of my respect this time around, with these shows...I still like her, but not as before I'm afraid...:sad:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she does ok financially out of the project. She doesn't really need to lie underneath C&C shagging for extra Euros, unless it's her fantasy thing, which I very much doubt...:dodgy:

If she likes the company in B5, that's fine, like what she's doing now, but she shouldn't embarrass herself with the ridiculously sad shows...You might not be aware that I used to be her #1 fan, but she's lost some of my respect this time around, with these shows...I still like her, but not as before I'm afraid...:sad:

u still are her number 1 fan, shes  gone down in everyones estimations

• Haha 1