B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

B5 need them more, people only watch when B2 are there

they both need each other 😂

but if they are going to b2 will loraine let anthony do anything or is he going to be in the LR 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

I think they were still in B4 at the time.

I liked and respected Anthony until the boytoy episode.  After that whole thing blew up and L&A had that long chat off cam to talk it out, you think they would cool it for a while.  But the very next day L convinced Holly to joined them in a massage session and A went along with it.  Luckily Holly had limits.

They moved over to B5 soon after that but I remember on their last day in B4, A was working out in the fitness room.  Holly came down to do her workout.  He said something to her and touch her arm.  Holly immediately turned around and went up to hang out in Megan's room until he was finished in the fitness room.

Very interesting detail and observation concerning Holly and I agree of course with the private talks they had at the hidden room next to the fitness room of L&A which must have been the discussion of how to reevaluate doing things during the current stay . 

I still believe that Anthony joined her and not keeping on being a guest because L saw that her " threesome "  shows with A as a guest during her previous stay , offered a lot of bonus money and having him now as a regular , she could have this kind of shows anytime she wished .. plans didn't  go as expected for her because the boundaries of what A can do with the girls weren't explained and this led to the Amalia incident . Anyway , it is strange for me that i am not interested in watching L and when i tune in at B5 when visitors come over , I do it to watch the interactions between Carlos and Anthony and the visitors that are fun and entertaining to watch 😇

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very interesting detail and observation concerning Holly and I agree of course with the private talks they had at the hidden room next to the fitness room of L&A which must have been the discussion of how to reevaluate doing things during the current stay . 

I still believe that Anthony joined her and not keeping on being a guest because L saw that her " threesome "  shows with A as a guest during her previous stay , offered a lot of bonus money and having him now as a regular , she could have this kind of shows anytime she wished .. plans didn't  go as expected for her because the boundaries of what A can do with the girls weren't explained and this led to the Amalia incident . Anyway , it is strange for me that i am not interested in watching L and when i tune in at B5 when visitors come over , I do it to watch the interactions between Carlos and Anthony and the visitors that are fun and entertaining to watch 😇

It's unfortunate, but C&C is the more interesting couple in B5.  And that's not saying much.

And I think they're making more bonus money. 🤣