B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #4 (January/February)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

It's unfortunate, but C&C is the more interesting couple in B5.  And that's not saying much.

And I think they're making more bonus money. 🤣

I will say one thing about C&C ... Claire I think is a very sensitive woman , she is willing to do anything for Carlos and I think she really tries to respect the RLC job opportunity while Carlos sees it as a good way to fuck and make money and sees it completely as a business thing and I don’t think he actually cares about Claire but fucking her .. it is when I get this feeling that I miss Lucian and the amazing Alexandra ( I also enjoyed more watching Lucian banging Alexandra , her facial expressions and pleasure was great staff ) 

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

The threesome I thought was good with L&A was with Valerie.  Valerie sucked him until he came and swallowed.  L also gave Valerie a little head.  The rest of the shows were pretty tame.

when the frack did that happen?

L&A back in B2 , poor Anthony with all the women , I hope Tyrion joins and they get introduced to one another and play with the PlayStation while the girls will be doing their mumbo jumbo thingies 😂🤣

On 2/3/2021 at 1:02 PM, ddhm said:

L&A back in B2 , poor Anthony with all the women , I hope Tyrion joins and they get introduced to one another and play with the PlayStation while the girls will be doing their mumbo jumbo thingies 😂🤣

loraine&anthony left out around 12:30pm 

anthony came back at 4 or 5pm I guess he dropped loraine off 😂

nevermind she came back then she told to get up so they can go to the store 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

41 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

loraine&anthony left out around 12:30pm 

anthony came back at 4 or 5pm I guess he dropped loraine off 😂

nevermind she came back then she told to get up so they can go to the store 😂

If anyone else of the other apartments isn’t visiting , I don’t pay attention to this apartment , nothing exciting to watch unfortunately