B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

Just now, ddhm said:

They are simply dancing naked at the jacuzzi , singing , enjoying their sparking wine and some snacks ... no kisses or touching for your so called pseudo lesbian show .. just girls having fun with the villa comforts and respecting the curfew and just partying pandemic since they can’t outside .. plus ... not hiding as this was the complain the last days ☺️

I think you have described what's going on quite accurately but to each his own. I find it boring as hell so i will exercise my privilege to move on. Enjoy!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

IT's not really cheating if he already knows and consents to it?? 

Then maybe you can explain to me Bodgan's reaction when he found out about it. The whole thing does not make the impression for me as if he knew about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

IT's not really cheating if he already knows and consents to it?? 

did he really know about the first time,i wonder as why did he let Nelly spend the night at Martinas if he would just freak out when they had sex at B4 after that so i doubt he really knew about the first time

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Then maybe you can explain to me Bodgan's reaction when he found out about it. The whole thing does not make the impression for me as if he knew about it.

No I have no desire to try to explain his reaction because I don't think it warrants one.:smile:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

We just saw them having a nice sex session yesterday , no tension or whatsoever .. as always , sincere talks , faith and trust make any crisis either disappear or hide for a respecting time period , we will see how this evolves . They are many years as a couple not being able to handle any problems that occur , otherwise they would have divorced by now 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are simply dancing naked at the jacuzzi , singing , enjoying their sparking wine and some snacks ... no kisses or touching for your so called pseudo lesbian show .. just girls having fun with the villa comforts and respecting the curfew and just partying pandemic since they can’t outside .. plus ... not hiding as this was the complain the last days ☺️

Now they've had a few days of pause, but in the end it's still the same bullshit show as always. You really have to learn to recognize these quite simple patterns.

BTW, the whole thing is so incredibly unrealistic and boring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Now they've had a few days of pause, but in the end it's still the same bullshit show as always. You really have to learn to recognize these quite simple patterns.

BTW, the whole thing is so incredibly unrealistic and boring.

I don’t care about the shows as they please my boredom of not having anything to do because life has stopped .. I don’t say I watch all the time seeing them naked or whatsoever , but they are just appearing at the thumbs and an observation of 5-10 is enough .. my interest actually is if I could understand Russian and understand the lecturing that Ariana makes in B2 , this is what I am interested as I have stated hundreds of times .. I like to watch characters and personalities and trying to understand their thoughts and actions ... Anything that comes as an adult entertainment content , it is simply a bonus for me 

9 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

here is clearly a growing Bogdan malaise. To deny it is to put blinders on. 

The guy is constantly left behind by his girlfriend.

First they all have a nice meal together, good being together with the group, and then the girls can't think of anything else to do that requires them to leave him alone.