B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

1 minute ago, tryserratops said:

I'm puzzled as to why Nelly and Bogdan are even in the villa. Someone said previously because he's a manager! Really?

They are in the villa because they have read all of the posts by the posters that wanted guys in the GOV apartments.  Nelly & Bogdan extensively read this forum and couple that with Bogdan's "I don't give a fuck attitude" and this is what the viewers got.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are in the villa because they have read all of the posts by the posters that wanted guys in the GOV apartments.  Nelly & Bogdan extensively read this forum and couple that with Bogdan's "I don't give a fuck attitude" and this is what the viewers got.

They wanted guys so they bring in Bogdan? Strange

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tryserratops said:

They wanted guys so they bring in Bogdan? Strange

Bogdan brought in Bodgan!  Do you honestly think Bogdan would let some other guy than himself be in that position?  If so, you obviously don't know Bogdan.  He's an "I can do anything you can do but better" kind of self absorbed MF'er.  I can't stand the guy or his sidekick!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bogdan brought in Bodgan!  Do you honestly think Bogdan would let some other guy than himself be in that position?  If so, you obviously don't know Bogdan.  He's an "I can do anything you can do but better" kind of self absorbed MF'er.  I can't stand the guy or his sidekick!!

I had no idea Bog Dan was so high up in RLC. Thanks for the info

Just now, tryserratops said:

Technically he is just another expendable item, he's a manager of the Barcelona establishments and you know what they say about managers.....they are just like an asshole, everybody's got one.  Here today, goon tomorrow!!

4 minutes ago, tryserratops said:

I think we know who should get the "Most Gullible Forum Member" award now, seeing as how you actually believe info coming from someone who doesn't even know what the fuck he's talking about.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The time they visited the guy was super shy at first then when they started fucking the apt went offline and we missed most of their stay. Covid has stopped everything. It would be nice to see some old faces returning for visits it's just a shame it won't happen anytime soon. I still wish RLC still had their Russian apartments. 

I remember that. I was so upset about that.