B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The way I read it was that he knew about it but I'm not saying he was happy about it...

sad thing is if either girl just said okay if you dont like it they could say alright if it comes down to it the other could use a strapon or just bring home a guy for a threesome if it comes down to it they can get dick they dont need A or B and from what i saw between M and N that was some real lust and passion and that shit is hard to compete with speaking from painful personal experiance,oh i know my sentances can run long lol but i get carried away

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He would...😏

you know these girls are not that good at being actors sometimes it starts as a show then ends up being much more Alex and Bonnie a great example that shit was hot and i thought it was one of the most genuine things i had seen on here other than the regular boring couples sex,like i said B and A's sex was the highlight of RLC till i saw Martina fuck Nelly that night that shit was so hot 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you know these girls are not that good at being actors sometimes it starts as a show then ends up being much more Alex and Bonnie a great example that shit was hot and i thought it was one of the most genuine things i had seen on here other than the regular boring couples sex,like i said B and A's sex was the highlight of RLC till i saw Martina fuck Nelly that night that shit was so hot 

Did you ever see Heidi and Flipper in R1?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3