B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8(January/February)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Way too much detail for someone who can see jack shit...and hardly essential info a source would deem worth passing on...imo...

LMAO and all this time I thought you were a smart man.  However, you still thinking I have an RLC subscription shows that you aren't smart at all !!  As for Luna, sorry she's gone for so many but not for you.  It was bad enough the way you were with Monica in her first couple of stays, I could only imagine how bad it would be with a girl from your own home town!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Way too much detail for someone who can see jack shit...and hardly essential info a source would deem worth passing on...imo...

and as for this comment, it only takes one video from that camera to access it the way I did.....just saying

• Sad 1

I agree that RLC is an enabler when it comes to providing hiding places or camera free zones for the occupants. However, installing camera's is only a half-measure in my opinion. I think that there should be monetary sanctions for off camera sex. Under a past RLC ownership, we put pressure on them to eliminate the last remaining hiding place in B1. Many of the women used the laundry room for off camera sex and since the camera was installed there I don't recall it ever being used again for sex. (I'm told that they just moved to the roof?) Make them go out into the streets if they must but off camera sex in the apartment is the equivalent of FRAUD when the advertised expectation is "The private life of other people, live 24/7 since 2011"

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But the last tenants were definitely evicted for for noise complaints...super quick!

they were around for months and noise is only one of the 'speculations' of why they left

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO and all this time I thought you were a smart man.  However, you still thinking I have an RLC subscription shows that you aren't smart at all !!  As for Luna, sorry she's gone for so many but not for you.  It was bad enough the way you were with Monica in her first couple of stays, I could only imagine how bad it would be with a girl from your own home town!

You've never called me a smart man...😏

what is Megan touching so much between her legs in the tub with water jets pulsating for so long  between her legs.... must have a very dirty something down there...... can I sniff the bubbles ...wooow