Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Ooooh what a nice long hot water bate,thank you my lovely Leora,loved it.Love you always Leora no matter

what and as usual a big kiss on your beautiful body.

Masterchef i bet you shot you load thinking i wish you were thinking of me when you saw  her cum. i think of you when i cum because i believe you could be fucking hot you turned jimbo on. bye the way this is donald not me saying this

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Masterchef i bet you shot you load thinking i wish you were thinking of me when you saw  her cum. i think of you when i cum because i believe you could be fucking hot you turned jimbo on. bye the way this is donald not me saying this

No it fucking aint

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Well is there any truth to the phone conservation about Leora putting Malia down or not...

nous ne sauront jamais la verite sur leora la seule verite que je connait c est que rlc nous prend pour des pigeons par le biais de fille comme leora et toute les autres qui rigole bien en pensant a nous et nous pauvre cons et conasse que nous sommes continuont a engraisser rlc pour des choses ennuyeuses je vous dit adieu j ai annulee mon abonnement hier !!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

And our lovely Leora strikes again with another fantastic ass and pussy bate with and hard orgasm,lovet it Leora.

But please,please let it all out when you cum,I really want to hear you louder.Love you always Leora and as always

a big kiss on your lovely ass.

• Like 1

For anyone who likes to observe a bit more and since many times it has been mentioned , Leora’s evening masturbation isn’t appearing at top replays or in general . This might mean something  but also nothing , just an observation from the site .