Fan Page Leora 2021 #3

esanders6969

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Technicians and Handymen are available i am sure for quick fix jobs like this. Rawlplugs and the correct drills are needed. That's who should do it, certainly nobody else! 😠

16 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Er zijn technici en klusjesmannen beschikbaar, ik ben er zeker van dat u dit soort snelle reparatieklussen nodig heeft. Rawlplugs en de juiste boren zijn nodig. Dat is wie het zou moeten doen, zeker niemand anders! 

Het is een huurhuis, je mag niet zomaar gaten in de buren boren zonder toestemming van de eigenaar.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Het is een huurhuis, je mag niet zomaar gaten in de buren boren zonder toestemming van de eigenaar.

Yes, that's why i said about getting them to put it UM so RLC can organise it.

Depending on the weight the hanger bar or rack is subjected to, several of the better solutions would be to either use what are known as toggle bolt fasteners to the drywall itself, but the better and more permanent method would be to fasten or anchor the bar or rack to several of the internal wall studs with something such as some 1/4" lag bolts or screws. Because of seperation distancing of studs, that is not always a more feasible option without needing to do some partial drywall work as well. 1/4" toggle bolts support a good bit of weight as well, but if too much weight is applied, the wings or toggles will pull out of the drywall creating larger holes than the necessary 1/2" holes it takes to put them in. If it is wood panelled walls, and the wooden wall panels are of substantial thickness, all that should be needed would be some 1/4" lag bolts or screws.

Additionally, I will say kudo's to Leora for the recent effort to liven things up a bit at the residence. After all, this is a Fan Page Leora topic listing.  

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora has just returned briefly to pick up the Hookah pipe from the balcony and take it out with her  again.😉

Yep she did. I expect she's gone back to be with her mate from the hairdressers, considering she has just been there, spoke to her as she left, and was talking about the girls to Malia yesterday.

Leora I know you understand being lost between Russia and Prague and your true love is in Russia.

If you haven't watched the movie "Arthur" get a box of tissues and Malia to cuddle and watch the movie.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1