Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, StnCld316 said:

That would apply to this apartment as that's where the happening had taken place.

So maybe Leora (Russia) and Leora (Prague). 

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So maybe Leora (Russia) and Leora (Prague). 

There is an old topic that sits in the archives for the Russian Apartment content. It has no bearing in the current apartment so it should not be placed in this one. But the one with Paul in Prague would go in this one.

Now take this topic at the moment the last Video Uploaded sits on page 13 as I have all the topics numbered by where the last available content begins and since then there is 4 pages of comments with no video content. So by changing the structure will solve a lot of issues. It's not only this Video Topic as it happens in others as well.

That will be my project for tomorrow when I sign in.  

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is an old topic that sits in the archives for the Russian Apartment content. It has no bearing in the current apartment so it should not be placed in this one. But the one with Paul in Prague would go in this one.

Now take this topic at the moment the last Video Uploaded sits on page 13 as I have all the topics numbered by where the last available content begins and since then there is 4 pages of comments with no video content. So by changing the structure will solve a lot of issues. It's not only this Video Topic as it happens in others as well.

Good point, only when you look back that you realize many pages of comment rather than what the page is for! So yes, all comments can be in the relevant topic pages. If people want to chat, ask questions etc, there are already plenty topic pages for this. Video and Photo pages just for those. Sounds sensible! It's people complaining that's caused this!

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If a poster still feels the need to make a comment they can click the (+ Quote Button) and create a different topic to place their quotes in.

While it's true you can do that, by doing so, only the person you quoted will ever see the comment. No one else will even know the conversation was moved elsewhere.

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

While it's true you can do that, by doing so, only the person you quoted will ever see the comment. No one else will even know the conversation was moved elsewhere.

The one making the quote will be doing the moving by using the multi-quote to place the quote in the other topic. All one does is click the (+) for Multi-quote then go to the Topic where the quote should be placed and click the Quote box in the bottom right corner and the quote will be in the other topic.  I'll make a gif that shows how it's done.  It's quite simple to do.  Once the quote is made the uploader will know as they'll receive a notification they have been quoted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The one making the quote will be doing the moving by using the multi-quote to place the quote in the other topic. All one does is click the (+) for Multi-quote then go to the Topic where the quote should be placed and click the Quote box in the bottom right corner and the quote will be in the other topic.  I'll make a gif that shows how it's done.  It's quite simple to do.  Once the quote is made the uploader will know as they'll receive a notification they have been quoted.

I know how to do it. All I said was the only user that will see the comment is the person being multi-quoted. No one else will even know the conversation was moved someplace else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bonjour Merci pour vos commentaires que j’ai lus ce matin
Merci Pulo pour les captures mais j assistrais le temps
voulus des captures de leora et malia avec le rose ou une vidéo avec je suis très patient un jour sa sera postées merci encore

• Like 1

On 1/26/2021 at 12:18 AM, StnCld316 said:

doesnt that violate copyright laws? how can you upload content that doesnt belong to you and then charge a fee for it?