Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The only false info is your comments. You're like CNN 😂

Actually if you where as smart as you think you are you would be able to figure out how some people know things. 

Some questions have already previously been answered, quite recently!

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

The only false info is your comments. You're like CNN 😂

Actually if you where as smart as you think you are you would be able to figure out how some people know things. 

The only constant about you is you're an ass.

There's plenty of legitimacy in my post, and you (literally and figuratively) stink it up. STFU if you have nothing constructive to say.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Howard said:

The only constant about you is you're an ass.

There's plenty of legitimacy in my post, and you (literally and figuratively) stink it up. STFU if you have nothing constructive to say.

He's a real jackass on this forum and single-handedly makes this Leora thread a cesspool.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hello. This is a video thread. Or it was. There are no videos, because they must be posted on third-party file servers, and the RLC uses some sort of money clout to DMCA the servers. I do not wish this to happen, of course. We at CC headquarters do not like being hassled by the voracious jackals that manage RLC. We just appreciate some of their wonderful tenants.

We're a soap-opera review here.

Please post your articles in the proper section, and do not fight. Everybody who understands Leora understands that she likes a clean apartment. And I'd like a clean apartment thread, too.

STAY ON TOPIC and DO NOT FIGHT.

Cuz then I have to clean up the food fight and broken glass and then shampoo the carpet before Leora or Malia get home and get pissed off from checking into CC and seeing such crap written about them.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hello. This is a video thread. Or it was. There are no videos, because they must be posted on third-party file servers, and the RLC uses some sort of money clout to DMCA the servers. I do not wish this to happen, of course. We at CC headquarters do not like being hassled by the voracious jackals that manage RLC. We just appreciate some of their wonderful tenants.

We're a soap-opera review here.

Please post your articles in the proper section, and do not fight. Everybody who understands Leora understands that she likes a clean apartment. And I'd like a clean apartment thread, too.

Cuz then I have to clean up the food fight and broken glass and then shampoo the carpet before Leora or Malia get home and get pissed off from checking into CC and seeing such crap written about them.

And not a swear word insight

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Calle said:

Why do you always post this Content No Longer Available?

I do hope that's meant as a joke, yes??!!

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The DMCA ordered the content removed.  That's why it's no longer available.

I know that and find the posts - pictures and videos - therefore useless. The only way to really see what is happening at RLC is RLC Replay. I do not even try to follow the apartments online, and CamCaps-site has become a mere chat site.