Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, McBoner said:

if you want to repost old videos you found on the internet at least warn us so we dont waste our time

Don't be like that! Thank someone for posting anything. Hardly wasting time is it?

Merci pour les videos anciennes les seules ou l'on voit Leora telle qu'elle est quand elle ne joue pas un rôle pour RLC Maintenant si tu trouves que tu perds ton temps c'est que tu ne sais pas que tu peux prévisualiser avant d'enregistrer il te suffit de cliquer sur la flèche a droite dans la fenêtre et ensuite sur la vignette.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, McBoner said:

if you want to repost old videos you found on the internet at least warn us so we dont waste our time

Hey Boner. There's no need for a warning. As Cabal said, with mab, you can preview everything before you download it. Here's how.

image.png.a065665050c27d44fd8701f89874123b.png

• Upvote 1

There is so much misinformation in this forum (or any forum where Leora is the topic).

- I've heard her parents have passed away (then I've heard where she has spoken to her mother). 

- Someone said she was an owner of a pet rescue (then someone said she volunteered has an animal shelter). 

- I read where she was a spokesperson for a women's fragrance line (then read she had an argument at a department store centered around Eva not being allowed inside). 

Lots of (mis)information.

Specifically, how is it known that Paul has a girlfriend? Did someone hear him say that? Did someone hear Leora say it? And why would they continue to speak (as usually once a romantic bond has severed, you go separate ways).  And what business do they profit from together (or is that also hearsay)?

So many of you gossip like 13 year old girls. This forum has become the Howard Stern Show of Prague (or that's how many of you make it seem).  Don't know who Stern is?  Wiki him.

Excuse me for being a skeptic, but I am serious in asking these questions. Who is the Russian interpreter of this forum???

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

There is so much misinformation in this forum (or any forum where Leora is the topic).

- I've heard her parents have passed away (then I've heard where she has spoken to her mother). 

- Someone said she was an owner of a pet rescue (then someone said she volunteered has an animal shelter). 

- I read where she was a spokesperson for a women's fragrance line (then read she had an argument at a department store centered around Eva not being allowed inside). 

Lots of (mis)information.

Specifically, how is it known that Paul has a girlfriend? Did someone hear him say that? Did someone hear Leora say it? And why would they continue to speak (as usually once a romantic bond has severed, you go separate ways).  And what business do they profit from together (or is that also hearsay)?

So many of you gossip like 13 year old girls. This forum has become the Howard Stern Show of Prague (or that's how many of you make it seem).  Don't know who Stern is?  Wiki him.

Excuse me for being a skeptic, but I am serious in asking these questions. Who is the Russian interpreter of this forum???

The only false info is your comments. You're like CNN 😂

Actually if you where as smart as you think you are you would be able to figure out how some people know things. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2