Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Any offers       no

Yes there are. I'd take her every single fucking day of the fucking week.

10 hours ago, Howard said:

I don't know the 'politics' involved. But why hasn't she gone home to visit Paul (or him to her) is puzzling.  I still hold that, after nearly 1/3 of her life on camera, she needs to get off camera to live a better all-around life.

He's been there at least once and I think maybe twice. I've seen the videos.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, letsdothis said:

I'm not sure what you mean, here, but I certainly wasn't being rude, if that's what you were saying.

No! Certainly not! Maybe it's just an old English expression forgotten about, just means that if something good is on offer, then it's like jokingly saying "Oh well, if i really have to" When in fact you can't wait! Like saying "Thanks for giving me this cheque for a million, i suppose i can find some use for it...."

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

He's been there at least once and I think maybe twice. I've seen the videos.

He was there just over a year ago now, in fact Malia's first anniversary was last week and she arrived just after he left. But as i said before, all the travel restrictions are playing the biggest part in all this. Don't forget, Malia wasn't even meant to be there after springtime.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No! Certainly not! Maybe it's just an old English expression forgotten about, just means that if something good is on offer, then it's like jokingly saying "Oh well, if i really have to" When in fact you can't wait! Like saying "Thanks for giving me this cheque for a million, i suppose i can find some use for it...."

It's like saying I'd choose her every day of the week and twice on Sunday. It just means I was in agreement with you, like adding emphasis to what you said.