Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, letsdothis said:

It's like saying I'd choose her every day of the week and twice on Sunday. It just means I was in agreement with you, like adding emphasis to what you said.

Same page! Yes, like 8 days a week! 👍

54 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

He was there just over a year ago now, in fact Malia's first anniversary was last week and she arrived just after he left. But as i said before, all the travel restrictions are playing the biggest part in all this. Don't forget, Malia wasn't even meant to be there after springtime.

I'm sympathetic towards Paul  Can you go a year without nookie???   Assuming he's been with no one else (and do we really know that Leora had dick outside the apartment?).   As I was saying,...  I don't think I've gone more then 4 months w/o nookie since college.  Not that Paul used his equipment much, but a year w/o pie....  My oh my!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'm sympathetic towards Paul  Can you go a year without nookie???   Assuming he's been with no one else (and do we really know that Leora had dick outside the apartment?).   As I was saying,...  I don't think I've gone more then 4 months w/o nookie since college.  Not that Paul used his equipment much, but a year w/o pie....  My oh my!

He has a girlfriend. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

He has a girlfriend. 

I was going to say it, but i must have said all this several times now!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

.... And both fully know all about the other's situations. Probably these 2 still speak the truth to each other now, more than they do to the others in their lives funnily enough!!

And to please Aussie, Eva has been in good form and voice recently!