Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

8 minutes ago, McBoner said:

doesnt that violate copyright laws? how can you upload content that doesnt belong to you and then charge a fee for it? 

We have not violated any laws.  All we are is a forum that supplies a service for our members to use if they wish to do so.  This covers the costs of operating the forum.  It's solely upon the member to read the terms of service of websites they join and any content uploaded is solely placed by the uploader.  We comply with all DMCA Removal Orders when we receive them.

Any open areas for all members of the forum uploading of any RLC content must be uploaded using a Third Party Hosted Website.  This put the onus of any DMCA Orders upon the website they were placed and not CamCaps.net.  Any Attachment uploaded in open forum boards of RLC Content is removed immediate when it's seen.

Now VHTV, camcaps.net has the permission from Administrators of VHTV to have members upload picture and video content but there are certain rules that have to be followed when uploading any VHTV content. Yes there are Premium Features on the VHTV Apartment boards that requires a premium membership to view its contents.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

I'm just seeing which site keeps the images the longest 

Thanks 

🐈

But, it said I didn't have access to your folder, so I don't know if the pic was deleted or not. This is what I see.

'This folder is set to "Private Access"
Files are available only to the owner and identified users who have been directly emailed via "Share" function.'

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Mas, disse que não tive acesso à sua pasta, então não sei se a foto foi excluída ou não. Isso é o que eu vejo.

'Esta pasta está configurada para' Acesso privado 'Os
arquivos estão disponíveis apenas para o proprietário e usuários identificados que foram enviados diretamente por e-mail através da função' Compartilhar '.'

This site is a pessiso account 

It will no longer appear 

Soon I will put the image back 

On another site 

Thanks 🐈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
32 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I don't know what 'pessiso' is—it wouldn't translate—but thanks for reposting.

I would take it the word just means Private?