Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #1

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Slightly incomplete title for the latest video! Have to amend it, should read -

"Malia rubs her pussy and shows her perfect ass for cock penetration, as she thinks That's For You SG...."

🤣 It's one of those days!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

They like watching the cows in the other apartments that's why they spend so much time in the other forum threads. 

Follow the herd.

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I'll stay here I wouldn't want to catch anything following any of the others 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would imagine that RLC has to have people in hazmat suits come into to clean the other apartments 😁

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Pepe said:

I'll stay here I wouldn't want to catch anything following any of the others 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh yeah, stay in front, not behind, otherwise you could get covered in what they say, covered in what i'm full of!!!!!!!!!🙃😜

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yeah, stay in front, not behind, otherwise you could get covered in what they say, covered in what i'm full of!!!!!!!!!😜

You definitely want to stay in front of me 😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Didn't need the 'Pudgy' remark though, come on!

This is humotous...

When I named the file, I had a Bob Saget podcast playing in the background (his guest was talking about pot belly pigs).  I subconsciously gave that name to the file so it wouldn't be deleted from the server (instead of giving it a female name).

Leora could stand to get toned (I've said so in the past). But she's not pudgy.  Its just the name that came to mind at that moment.

• Haha 1