Marta & Lolly (2021) Part #1

On 04/02/2021 at 20:34, albundy1089 said:

Je dois rendre hommage à Lolly pour une chose. J'ai zoomé sur la chronologie et elle n'a pas porté de vêtements depuis près de 24 heures. Je me demande combien de temps elle peut rester. (et il y a quelque chose à propos de ces seins et de ces mini-buissons, je pourrais regarder toute la journée.) Maintenant, si elle voulait juste faire quelque chose ... ...

image.thumb.png.22f5d787dad8bec5d16bbc5e71f66e60.png

belle ukrainienne avec de beaux seins et pas de tatouages de putes ....

• Upvote 1

I saw on HotScopes a video of Lolly and Marta having a threesome with some guy. At some point the guy penetrates Lolly. She seems kinda distressed, Marta tells him to stop. Lolly then pulls her pants up and leaves the room. Seems like she has a problem with penetration. Maybe some trauma or something.

3 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

I saw on HotScopes a video of Lolly and Marta having a threesome with some guy. At some point the guy penetrates Lolly. She seems kinda distressed, Marta tells him to stop. Lolly then pulls her pants up and leaves the room. Seems like she has a problem with penetration. Maybe some trauma or something.

I was watching that night also. She seemed to be in real pain for a minute. Female plumbing issue or trauma? Kudo's to the guy for stopping as soon as he realized something wasn't right.

• Upvote 1

Lolly was forced to fuck Hassan (or was it someone else) in Nikki's apartment some time ago. She was super drunk and could not resist. She cried a lot after that. Lolly goes to one point (which has slowly moved. Such as BJ) but will not fuck anyone - yet

• Like 2
  • Sad 1