Marta & Lolly (2021) Part #1

Nope!

Marta litterally spent the whole time showing Lolly how to seduce a man(BJ. caresses, when to kiss etc..) even rode the guy at on point just to illustrate. When she was fed up of trying she just fucked the guy.

(Although i think Lolly makes a good match with the guy.)

Having said that ,i also think Lolly is totally naive to this world. makes me always wonder how she ended up in this business and how old she really is...

22 minutes ago, fornika said:

Nope!

Marta litterally spent the whole time showing Lolly how to seduce a man(BJ. caresses, when to kiss etc..) even rode the guy at on point just to illustrate. When she was fed up of trying she just fucked the guy.

(Although i think Lolly makes a good match with the guy.)

Having said that ,i also think Lolly is totally naive to this world. makes me always wonder how she ended up in this business and how old she really is...

But I see in the thumbnails that Lolly was naked on top of the guy who was also naked. At the very least her vagina touched his penis.

45 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

But I see in the thumbnails that Lolly was naked on top of the guy who was also naked. At the very least her vagina touched his penis.

Yes Marta sucked the guy's dick and got it hard then motioned her to climb on it (as to fuck him).And left the room for them to carry on.

She did grind on the guys dick for a while until the guy got bored waiting  and got soft again.

No penetration!

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, fornika said:

Yes Marta sucked the guy's dick and got it hard then motioned her to climb on it (as to fuck him).And left the room for them to carry on.

She did grind on the guys dick for a while until the guy got bored waiting  and got soft again.

No penetration!

I doubt I'd get bored while a girl like her grinding on my dick

1 minute ago, tFighterPilot said:

I doubt I'd get bored while a girl like her grinding on my dick

The guy was blindfolded and hands tied. So was limited to his imagination.

He got a BJ from her though. Bet more to come if he keeps showing up.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that is reserved for the next episode of the show there. Manager however could hire better actors. This way will only achieve one of those:
the-razzies.jpg

I understand that you feel frustrated, my opinion about vhtv is far from being favourable too, but what is actually the choice; most of the newly opened flats are crap, there's nothing to watch at all;