US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

news flash. dems don't want to support censure because they want a trial that will expose trump for the traitor & idiot that he is along with others who enabled his lies leading to the tragic events of that day. also there will be a lot of canaries singing about who they were responding to. i wonder who that was? it will be quite a show. the republicans can vote to convict & risk spying1 & his cowboy shootem up gang threatening them or vote to acquit & show what a bunch of ass kissing cowards they are. i can't wait!

They don't see past whether he's acquitted or found guilty.  Shallow idiots.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Speaking of the LINCOLN PROJECT,  why no story by them about one of their founders  John Weaver being outed as a sexual pervert?

There was a story, and he was instantly ousted.  What is it you want??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I were Trump's lawyers I would use the impeachment trial to present evidence of fraud in the 2020 presidential election which would justify the speech that President Trump gave on Jan.6.

That's exactly why his team quit, you bumbling moron.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 1:51 AM, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

— —  STATEMENT FROM THE LINCOLN PROJECT January 6, 2021 - The Lincoln Project today released the following statement. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Senior Communications Advisor: Ryan Wiggins...

And so the left leaning Board of Education in San Francisco voted to change the name of all schools that were named after Lincoln and others. 

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Speaking of the LINCOLN PROJECT,  why no story by them about one of their founders  John Weaver being outed as a sexual pervert?

Here, let me fix that with several articles so that the trolls, golfer and O_U812 who voraciously post the Lincoln Project in here alot cannot claim it is a Trump right wing conspiracy.

Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver exits after sexting young men: report (nypost.com)

Lincoln Project disavows John Weaver after 21 young men claim acuse him if sexual harassment | Daily Mail Online

John Weaver Out at Lincoln Project After Admitting 'Inappropriate' Convos with Young Men - Washington Free Beacon