US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

We should not underestimate the stupidity of US americans. Just look at @Ridgerunner, he would love to shove his head way up Trump's asshole. 🤣

Anyway, I at least am disappointed. A conviction would have ended Trumpism much faster. This vote was an opportunity for the republicans to draw a final line and end the chapter of Trump.  Now Trump will continue to poison american politics for quite some time.

I think a re-election of Trump is out of the question. The name is now far too poisoned. The question I ask myself, however, is who will follow Trump as the next republican candidate. 

I also think that Trump will be punished in some form. Only, This will take a long time and cause a lot of disturbance.

This was only the start of Trump's journey into Court room Hell.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because you don't understand the American people and American politics. Has nothing to do with whether Trump does or does not run in 2024.  Those Republican Senators are finished in the Republican Party. No way can they win another election without the support of the people who voted for Trump in the 2020 election.

Who say that Trump still have support of the same people.  His base has kind of dwindled a bit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Wer sagt, dass Trump immer noch Unterstützung von denselben Leuten hat? Seine Basis ist ein bisschen geschrumpft.

Trump ist ein politisch TOTer - sage das dem Irren von Ridge, der träumt und träumt und träumt ....  Können wir hier endlich zum Thema kommen ??? Trump ist schon lange KEIN Thema mehr. Wenn ich den Namen von dieser Ex-Nummer 45 höre muß ich kotzen und sehe nur orange. 😁

• Like 1

Us-Präsident Joe Biden hat die Schließung des illegalen Straflagers auf Guantanamo auf KUBA angekündigt.

Es ist lange an der Zeit, das die USA dieses völkerrechtswidrige und menschenverachtende Lager schließt und die Gefangenen ohne Anklage seit 20 Jahren endlich frei lässt. Solche Lager nur in Florida vor Trump seiner Türe. Plus 1 Million Syrien-Flüchtlinge, für die Bushs USA verantwortlich ist.

Die USA muß endlich beginnen neu zu denken und Verantwortung zu unternehmen. Joe Biden ist auf einem guten Weg. "Amerika first" von dem Idioten von Trump war einfach nur totaler Unfug. Die USA ist in der Welt nur ein kleiner unbedeutender Staat - der alleine keine Existenz hat. 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

We should not underestimate the stupidity of US americans. Just look at @Ridgerunner, he would love to shove his head way up Trump's asshole. 🤣

Anyway, I at least am disappointed. A conviction would have ended Trumpism much faster. This vote was an opportunity for the republicans to draw a final line and end the chapter of Trump.  Now Trump will continue to poison american politics for quite some time.

I think a re-election of Trump is out of the question. The name is now far too poisoned. The question I ask myself, however, is who will follow Trump as the next republican candidate. 

I also think that Trump will be punished in some form. Only, This will take a long time and cause a lot of disturbance.

Is that what Putin wants , little Russian agent? Is he afraid Trump would be reelected in 2024? 

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Who say that Trump still have support of the same people.  His base has kind of dwindled a bit.

Trump still has strong support in the Republican Party, and anyone who voted to impeach or convict him will have a very difficult, if not impossible time winning the Republican Party nomination for any office they run for.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump still has strong support in the Republican Party, and anyone who voted to impeach or convict him will have a very difficult, if not impossible time winning the Republican Party nomination for any office they run for.

Good.  It opens the door fo9r more sensible democrats.

• Like 1