B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

Noldus

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are tenants at other apartments that they don’t even dare to bring their relations on camera ( for whatever reasons ) and we all know what the girls who have the “ balls “ doing so are about to read here ( one more client , drug dealer and the list goes on and on ... )   I believe we should give  credit to Amalia that she decided that the time has come so as to present her private life in front of the cameras and we can’t expect within some hours that the guy who was presented only some hours ago , to become so fast a 24/7 guest , especially when he has also his own apartment as it seems and for sure Amalia feels nice spending time there . Let’s be fair with Amalia 

Just exactly WTF are you wanting to give the girls credit for?  You need to go outside and get away from that stale air inside your place!!!

39 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

then put the vacation symbol up and tell us when

34 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm not giving amalia or any girl in b2 any credit 🤷‍♂️

Guys , we all know how this works and the holidays sign .. i just say that at least Amalia has tried ( tries )to bring her private life in front of cameras , let’s be fair with that especially when we know what happens in other apartments . 

I will also be heavy criticizing  if we see her that she is now even less and less hours in the apartment . I am not defending Amalia , but as any tenant that is willing to share in front of cameras ,  I can’t but just be fair with the individual 

Full PlayStation afternoon for the girls ( M&Amira ) , it seems that Tyrion is always anywhere and nowhere , he is trusting Monica , no issues appearing in the apartment , it would be really bad if Monica is joking with this decent guy 😔