B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

Noldus

10 minutes ago, timber said:

I admire your optimism. Personally I just want to be introduced to new tenants at this point. 4 months (5 in Amira's case) of this clickbait nonsense with guys is more than enough for me.

But I often give up right before something good happens, so maybe she'll reappear and bang the guy silly in B2 tonight. 😄

Always optimistic here ☺️I think the restrictions aren’t allowing for many changes at the moment , let’s hope that the cast will become more active since spring is some steps away 😎

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Not Covid, is it?...

Look Nagme, I'm just tired of everyone blaming the pandemic for the laziness of RLC.  Pandemic or not, there is no excuse to have these same boring ass tenants on camera for as long as they have been.  Would it probably cost them a little more money to make the changes, possibly, but they like not having to worry about it. That's strongly how I feel and you all are taking the piss because of it!!  To hell with a fly by the seat of your pants site like RLC!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Look Nagme, I'm just tired of everyone blaming the pandemic for the laziness of RLC.  Pandemic or not, there is no excuse to have these same boring ass tenants on camera for as long as they have been.  Would it probably cost them a little more money to make the changes, possibly, but they like not having to worry about it. That's strongly how I feel and you all are taking the piss because of it!!  To hell with a fly by the seat of your pants site like RLC!!!

I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

I was referring to your persistent cough cough...I love the way you still haven't got my humour, Harley...lol!! 🤣

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I was referring to your persistent cough cough...I love the way you still haven't got my humour, Harley...lol!! 🤣

I told you a long long time ago that I hate sarcasm!!  Back in my early 20's, I had a boss that was a sarcastic prick and the day I left that job I told him.....you need to consider yourself very lucky, and he said why, and I said....because I didn't kick your sarcastic ass!!  He shoved me and said get out of here it's your last day...next thing he knew, he was picking himself up off the floor!!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I told you a long long time ago that I hate sarcasm!!  Back in my early 20's, I had a boss that was a sarcastic prick and the day I left that job I told him.....you need to consider yourself very lucky, and he said why, and I said....because I didn't kick your sarcastic ass!!  He shoved me and said get out of here it's your last day...next thing he knew, he was picking himself up off the floor!!

For whomever laughed, true story!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know...it's fucking great!
Looks like I've found your weak spot then, so behave you yourself 😏

So I'm getting an insight into the real Harley tonight...Likes chubby, non sarcastic girls with small pointy tits...:biggrin: