B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

Noldus

51 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

she needs to just leave and stay off camera 🤷‍♂️

but this is rlc decision so fuck it🤷‍♂️

There are tenants at other apartments that they don’t even dare to bring their relations on camera ( for whatever reasons ) and we all know what the girls who have the “ balls “ doing so are about to read here ( one more client , drug dealer and the list goes on and on ... )   I believe we should give  credit to Amalia that she decided that the time has come so as to present her private life in front of the cameras and we can’t expect within some hours that the guy who was presented only some hours ago , to become so fast a 24/7 guest , especially when he has also his own apartment as it seems and for sure Amalia feels nice spending time there . Let’s be fair with Amalia 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are tenants at other apartments that they don’t even dare to bring their relations on camera ( for whatever reasons ) and we all know what the girls who have the “ balls “ doing so are about to read here ( one more client , drug dealer and the list goes on and on ... )   I believe we should give  credit to Amalia that she decided that the time has come so as to present her private life in front of the cameras and we can’t expect within some hours that the guy who was presented only some hours ago , to become so fast a 24/7 guest , especially when he has also his own apartment as it seems and for sure Amalia feels nice spending time there . Let’s be fair with Amalia 

but we expect amalia to spend more time in the apartment than she has done these last 4 days

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I'm not giving amalia or any girl in b2 any credit 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1