B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

52 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

b2 can barely afford anything except frozen pizza & wine😂

Megan should start visiting more often to cook for the girls and help them with their silhouette - Amalia and Amira seem to have gain weight - Tyrion , Amalia’s BF and whoever ( if ever ) Amira and Pam meet 😎 😁😆

13 minutes ago, timber said:

Amalia back for a few minutes to pack more lingerie into her bag and head out again... 😄🙄

At least we got introduced to the guy and then we wait and see when he spends the night or period in B2 .. 

5 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Monica packing her overnight bags as well right now.  Anticipate B5 showing, pretty sure this time.   She faked us out and went to B1 last night

She is spending more days now of the week at other places , we see her on camera , therefore most probably not a BF like Amalia , but perhaps a bit bored with the other girls in B2 and she fancies some crazy staff happening at B5 or - who knows - her new sudden bond with Serafima 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

At least we got introduced to the guy and then we wait and see when he spends the night or period in B2 .. 

I admire your optimism. Personally I just want to be introduced to new tenants at this point. 4 months (5 in Amira's case) of this clickbait nonsense with guys is more than enough for me.

But I often give up right before something good happens, so maybe she'll reappear and bang the guy silly in B2 tonight. 😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

I admire your optimism. Personally I just want to be introduced to new tenants at this point. 4 months (5 in Amira's case) of this clickbait nonsense with guys is more than enough for me.

But I often give up right before something good happens, so maybe she'll reappear and bang the guy silly in B2 tonight. 😄

I read that she came back and pack some lingerie then left again 🤷‍♂️