B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

could be right amalia is ironing herย  clothes right now to change so they could be leaving again ๐Ÿ˜‚

she probably forced him to show himself on camera so we can see him then they leave again ๐Ÿ˜‚

its so we know who shes with when she out all night

Just now, wooders78 said:

its so we know who shes with when she out all night

yeah they are about to leave amalia just changed her clothes ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

so I hope everyone remembers his face๐Ÿ˜‚

I will only then say โ€œ thank you Amalia โ€œ for sharing your private life in front of the cameras and managing to make the guy appear , always this should be more than appreciated by any of the viewers I guess , we need to be fair and praise them for the good as we easily judge them hard for hiding . Again , thank you Amalia โ˜บ๏ธ
ย 

I think the guyโ€™s name is Sasha by the way , Monica saw him for the first time if I judge well from the handshake and I can only say that personally I like to see Amalia very happy , always a fan of hers โ˜บ๏ธ

44 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I hope amira leaves and she doesn't stay looking in his face all day๐Ÿ˜‚

As long as Amalia managed to persuade him to appear on camera , we will be seeing him again . He looked kind of stressed and shy I can say in the beginning ( very normal reaction of course )ย but the presence of all the girls ( plus they seem to like him a lot both Pam and Amira ) , made him feel comfortable as the time was passing by . Very happy for Amaliaโ€™s choice ๐Ÿ˜‡ And .... what a lucky bastard enjoying this ass ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

And ... for all haters ( as Kitty will say ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ ) , apartment didnโ€™t go UM for the presence of this guy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And ... for all haters ( as Kitty will say ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ ) , apartment didnโ€™t go UM for the presence of this guy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช

I'm not a hater I just don't trust b2 until something actually happens on camera with some of them (you know who)๐Ÿ˜‚

also she did the samething with that black guy remember so until she does something then we will see๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm not a hater I just don't trust b2 until something actually happens on camera with some of them (you know who)๐Ÿ˜‚

also she did the samething with that black guy remember so until she does something then we will see๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

I agree .. but I am the optimistic guy always as you know ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ And the comment about the haters it was never for you of course , they all know who they are ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Upvote 1

Absolutely stunning new underwear for Monica who looks incredibly hot โ˜บ๏ธ Time for Tyrion to visit and askย for his PlayStation ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜‰