Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads.

masterchef56

il y a 2 minutes, scutus a dit :

Please expose your arse. So that we can judge if it is Queen material !   Thank you, in advance, for doing so !    :wink:

certainly, i don't have mmm what's the name?? oh yes orange peel i can assure you of that.😛

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Never mind and just keep doing your thing.

Nope. Not with this hypocrisy and hierarchy. Treated like dirt. Will keep things to myself now? Easy.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Trying to move Leora boy friend issues away from the Positive and Comp thread... Regarding her boy friend she speaks to him in Russian whilst on the phone so is he Russian or a Czech. I would rather see her in a relationship with another woman than with dick head men.

Tell you what Blue, i'm not being at all facetious, and i know it's an alternate reality of course (i'm not dumb despite what some think), but if she'd ever had decided on exploring this with Malia a bit more, just in its general terms (Basically 'Having a go' at a sort of relationship) She would have had none of the heartache of the last 6 months, that's for sure. Once or twice, and i don't think they realize this, but they have actually, genuinely looked like they belong.

And i said myself on here way back in the summer, it would take the introduction of just one dickhead into their lives to wreck so much. And i was proved right.

But now, we have 2 for the price of 1.