Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads.

masterchef56

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Está tudo bem, pessoal. Apenas me culpe . Afinal, é tudo minha culpa. Exceto discutir com qualquer outra pessoa.

É para isso que eu sou.  O bode expiatório . Apesar de estar certo e de estar de acordo com o que parece.

Quem se importa, hein? Contanto que você esteja feliz.

welcome back friend 

• Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Elle n’appelle pas tout le monde ici, les paysans, seulement les trolls qui essaient de lui dire quoi faire et qui la maltraitent constamment. Il y en a quelques-unes ici pour lesquelles elle a beaucoup de respect et de confiance.

je me lasse pas de Léora et je l’aime bien depuis si longtemps que je la suit autant que Paul mais de temps elle me mes en colère avec sa vie avec son loverboy mais ces sa vie je veut la voir heureuse 😂 c est une fille très émotive j espère de ne pas faire des parties trolls

• Confused 1

I'm new here not like bro Kris don't want to spell is name with a c too many begin like that. As for leora calling us peasants masterchef better be fucking careful  if  He's as a knowledge of Russian that I do not believe  otherwise what's the point on been on this site.   shite

11 minutes ago, Donald hillman said:

I'm new here not like bro Kris don't want to spell is name with ac too many begin like that. As for leora calling us peasants masterchef better be fucking careful if He's as a knowledge of Russian that I do not believe otherwise what's the point on been on this site. shite

Nice to see you got over your premature  squirting  holding back a bit now  this is chris with a c not a D for dickhead

7 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

If she is the Queen then we are the peasants.... 😀
Ha, ha. O one more thing the end will come at some point.

:biggrin: Hope there ain't a mass members suicide at that point, may even be a double mass suicide if Nina & Kira ever left :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes. It's okay everyone. Blame me . After all, it's all my fault. Save you arguing with each other.

That's what I'm for.  The scapegoat . Despite it being proved right and clearly agreed .

Who cares, huh? As long as you are satisfied.

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Never mind and just keep doing your thing.

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

You reap what you sow, if she lives a life by the cam then expect the shit that comes with it, queen my arse:undecided:

Please expose your arse. So that we can judge if it is Queen material !   Thank you, in advance, for doing so !    :wink:

• Haha 3