B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

maybe some draw the line at having sleazy guys touching them.

I always say that everyone has a mouth to speak . Just sit down and explain that “ hey , look , i come at the apartment because of good company and fun but please , I don’t want anything more that friendship and whatever shows for the job , don’t touch me or kiss me “ and so on ... I just think they believe that the guys understand this without having to explain so they don’t make them feel bad perhaps ..

Just now, ddhm said:

I always say that everyone has a mouth to speak . Just sit down and explain that “ hey , look , i come at the apartment because of good company and fun but please , I don’t want anything more that friendship and whatever shows for the job , don’t touch me or kiss me “ and so on ... I just think they believe that the guys understand this without having to explain so they don’t make them feel bad perhaps ..

and then they get drunk and forget that, i said earlier carlos was drunk and gonna be a pest

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

have we been watching the same Carlos?

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i dont know why monica never went home too,instead of sticking aroubd that dickhead

I think she'll go there less and less now...the whole scenario is way passed it's sell by date, and she's never gonna let Carlos too close to her...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I think she'll go there less and less now...the whole scenario is way passed it's sell by date, and she's never gonna let Carlos too close to her...

I'm not sure of that.  I thought that after yesterday but here she is again.

Just now, wooders78 said:

amira, read ur replies

because I RARELY  follow these quirky and uninteresting people in B2 or B5 I don't get their initials so quick... and it was P-  Pam who is new and didn't register...

I follow so little I am just getting who  Amalia (with nice tits I have only seen twice in 3 years      the rest just don;t have the character power to interest me ... I have finally figured who Monica is ..again more for her great tits  ( reminder ...yes I am shallow that way)  and I have little nice to say about the rest so as I said ....thanks ( I didn't I know but meant to)  but nevermind I should not have asked but the P had me perplexed (thinking it was the boyfriend name ??? )  thanks all the same 

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

have we been watching the same Carlos?

Carlos is “ famous “ for his behavior .. the girls know it but still , i think in a way like his craziness and this “ Italian language English speaking “ flirting he does .. but , they are also wrong because they don’t “ cut “ all his stupid behaviors once and for all with a serious talk.. they just let the problem be there .. maybe because of Claire and not wanting to see that they maybe make her sad and angry because of him. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Carlos is “ famous “ for his behavior .. the girls know it but still , i think in a way like his craziness and this “ Italian language English speaking “ flirting he does .. but , they are also wrong because they don’t “ cut “ all his stupid behaviors once and for all with a serious talk.. they just let the problem be there .. maybe because of Claire and not wanting to see that they maybe make her sad and angry because of him. 

probably why pam liked him, and then he became carlos the drunk so she left