B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Is this what RLC has become?...Pushing herself to do as much as possible, even if she doesn't want to, to make the most money....It's really sad, imo...

I don’t think RLC is pushing anyone .. I believe they know the “ bonus money “ and they act accordingly .. I think they have free will to do whatever they want .. but the more the better , Monica in my eyes it is like she wants to be part of as much as possible .. but perhaps is a way for her to be away / escape  from all this current worldwide madness .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t think RLC is pushing anyone .. I believe they know the “ bonus money “ and they act accordingly .. I think they have free will to do whatever they want .. but the more the better , Monica in my eyes it is like she wants to be part of as much as possible .. but perhaps is a way for her to be away / escape  from all this current worldwide madness .. 

RLC used to be pretty good with real life on camera. The money was for the residents to do what they would have done anyway, but in front of the camera. An insight into the private lives of the residents.

Paying people to do something they would never do otherwise, like all the bullshit events in B5 for example. That's just plain wrong.

Wouldn't you have more fun seeing Monica do something she really wants to do?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is important to reproduce my statement in full. I was always interested in more reality, and therefore also in more visitors, including more guys.

That B5 makes shows that are just as bad as the bullshit in B2 for example was never what I was hoping for.

Did you make sure to praise B2 for their get together the other night.  Or are you here just to call everything a BS show?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC used to be pretty good with real life on camera. The money was for the residents to do what they would have done anyway, but in front of the camera. An insight into the private lives of the residents.

Paying people to do something they would never do otherwise, like all the bullshit events in B5 for example. That's just plain wrong.

Wouldn't you have more fun seeing Monica do something she really wants to do?

If I don’t like what I watch , I don’t subscribe . I take RLC currently for what it gives , if the tenants want to do nothing , they don’t . Look at Serafima for example.. that’s why I say that no one is pushing them .. it is all up to them.. but at the end, they know also the prices .. 

I have no indications that anyone is unhappy having free cost living ( except food , drinks and transportation ) . As I read also somewhere today , at least these people have a job and they get paid .. I personally need to wait two more months , so .. 

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Did you make sure to praise B2 for their get together the other night.  Or are you here just to call everything a BS show?

people responding to this idiot is giving him what he wants, ignore him and he will go elsewhere

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Lurkker said:

Do you mean the event where Monica kicked out her admirer (GoT guy) to do a show with an unknown guy who then tries to record the girls with his cell phone camera and they kick him out?

Just admit that all this bullshit shows are only for the cameras. It is unrealistic bullshit, without real life.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

when the guys learn how to control their urges they may get the threesome they are so desperate for

I believe both couples entered with the threesome ideas and expectations .. but incidents happened and this plan is currently on hold .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If I don’t like what I watch , I don’t subscribe . I take RLC currently for what it gives , if the tenants want to do nothing , they don’t . Look at Serafima for example.. that’s why I say that no one is pushing them .. it is all up to them.. but at the end, they know also the prices .. 

I have no indications that anyone is unhappy having free cost living ( except food , drinks and transportation ) . As I read also somewhere today , at least these people have a job and they get paid .. I personally need to wait two more months , so .. 

All this would also work without these shows, if RLC would only set on people who really go along with the idea of the project, as it was consistently the case once.

The shows are not necessary, it needs real life.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do you mean the event where Monica kicked out her admirer (GoT guy) to do a show with an unknown guy who then tries to record the girls with his cell phone camera and they kick him out?

Just admit that all this bullshit shows are only for the cameras. It is unrealistic bullshit, without real life.

NO, I mean the one where in the end they just all went to sleep.