B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Noldus

Monica likes the atmosphere  there guys .. and she likes carlos when he is fun and crazy within limits i believe .. she is just pissed at the moment but I think she will be fine at the end and her sleeping place is already fixed tonight also ☺️

Consider it as a stupid behavioral misunderstanding of drunk Carlos ☺️ he maybe apologizes or Claire will fix the problem later ..😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Monica likes the atmosphere  there guys .. and she likes carlos when he is fun and crazy within limits i believe .. she is just pissed at the moment but I think she will be fine at the end and her sleeping place is already fixed tonight also ☺️

Consider it as a stupid behavioral misunderstanding of drunk Carlos ☺️ he maybe apologizes or Claire will fix the problem later ..😉

until the next time

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

probably why pam liked him, and then he became carlos the drunk so she left

I think Pam left because of Amira , I will insist with my opinion that she liked his crazy stuff , I could see her the way she was staring him and I believe it wasn’t because his stupidities but she was “ impressed “ .. but that’s always my opinion 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Carlos is “ famous “ for his behavior .. the girls know it but still , i think in a way like his craziness and this “ Italian language English speaking “ flirting he does .. but , they are also wrong because they don’t “ cut “ all his stupid behaviors once and for all with a serious talk.. they just let the problem be there .. maybe because of Claire and not wanting to see that they maybe make her sad and angry because of him. 

I remember when C&C was at their first B4 party.  They showed their colors pretty early.  And the usual drunk party Claire was pretty aggressive in trying to recruit Ariana and Holly into their bed.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think Pam left because of Amira , I will insist with my opinion that she liked his crazy stuff , I could see her the way she was staring him and I believe it wasn’t because his stupidities but she was “ impressed “ .. but that’s always my opinion 

it was when he started touching her and then does his stupid hold his hands up and apologise, too late u touched

Just now, Lurkker said:

I remember when C&C was at their first B4 party.  They showed their colors pretty early.  And the usual drunk party Claire was pretty aggressive in trying to recruit Ariana and Holly into their bed.

That was a disaster .. as expected and was foreseen to be honest .. it only got worse and we are now at the period that Carlos wants to have no connections with the villa people ( he expressed repeatedly to Claire that he doesn’t like it there ) and poor Claire is “ hostage “ of his denial to them and she can’t even visit the villa by herself .. As have been said also , Claire completely in control by Carlos 

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

it was when he started touching her and then does his stupid hold his hands up and apologise, too late u touched

I think when someone is drunk , lots of things can be forgiven ..Once .

If it keeps on happening , well , everyone knows what needs to be done 

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

and the one where bogdan stepped in to stop him dragging amira off the kitchen island

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

That was a disaster .. as expected and was foreseen to be honest .. it only got worse and we are now at the period that Carlos wants to have no connections with the villa people ( he expressed repeatedly to Claire that he doesn’t like it there ) and poor Claire is “ hostage “ of his denial to them and she can’t even visit the villa by herself .. As have been said also , Claire completely in control by Carlos 

I think the Villa crew feels pretty much the same about him.