B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Just now, ddhm said:

Whatever anyone’s opinion is , B5 remains the apartment that the most social gatherings are happening , which is actually the only way to keep it watchable with the two couples . Let’s hope for a nice evening then and Amalia going official with her guy ( Anthony lost finally the chance 😂🤣

until I actually see amalia do anything on camera I will still say the samething about her🤷‍♂️

but maybe if amira comes to b5 spends the night there amalia could go back to b2 with the guy🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

until I actually see amalia do anything on camera I will still say the samething about her🤷‍♂️

but maybe if amira comes to b5 spends the night there amalia could go back to b2 with the guy🤷‍♂️

The only people missing , if Amira shows up ( perhaps later some of the B1 cast too ) are the gay guys 🤓

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

back to his place after

Looked like she packed a change of clothes when she left B2, so that seems likely. But who knows?

She keeps bringing him on camera, so maybe she'll eventually do something with him. But she's done way too much clickbait with guys this stay for me to expect anything else at this point. She actually seems to like this one though, so that's a step in the right direction at least.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

I hope they fucking don't show up let's not ruin it😂

I can’t think that it be will anything more as long as Amalia is there , imagine if her guy witnesses any of the so called shows . I prefer watching this evening amongst friends , perhaps some karaoke or dancing or Anthony with the guitar later and there you have it , a normal evening amongst people and a good “ insertion “ of Amalia’s guy to this cameras world . 

Of course later , I would like to see Amalia bringing her BF in B2 or Monica doing whatever more 😂🤣😂🤣😋😋🥳