B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t think that it is time yet for Amalia’s guy to be doing things on cameras .. perhaps in the following weeks if their relation proceeds .. but no one would say “ no “ of course to a pleasant Saturday night surprise 😋

if he wont do it today when no one is at b2 then I won't hold my breath because I stop along time ago 🤷‍♂️😂

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So do I...but I don't parade around in my undercrackers at parties looking like a total numpty...:dodgy:

I have personally been at late hours at parties only with underwear expecting for crazy things to happen to be honest but we were also bit drunk 🥴😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have personally been at late hours at parties only with underwear expecting for crazy things to happen to be honest but we were also bit drunk 🥴😂🤣

... and then you woke up from your wet dream.

It's a shame that you're still talking up this bullshit. It's a show for the camera. Without the camera, none of this would happen.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

... and then you woke up from your wet dream.

It's a shame that you're still talking up this bullshit. It's a show for the camera. Without the camera, none of this would happen.

I have the right of my opinion and posting here as you do also , am I right on this ? And especially without being ironic to anyone or making fun of him 😇

Edit ; I live on an island and lots of crazy things it has happened in the summers and having parties at night with booze next to the sea and BBQ .. I don’t need to impress anyone with that or make things from my mind just to tell you that things like this happen also in real life 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Because Amalia didn’t have a BF so far .. the guy looks decent though and I would like that she remains happy with him , if this means that he isn’t willing to be doing anything in front of cameras .. as I have said with all tenants , as long as they keep me entertained and smiley , this is all that matters , that is for them to be happy ☺️

She's got a boyfriend the whole time...this guy. They've been facetiming since she rejoined..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have the right of my opinion and posting here as you do also , am I right on this ? And especially without being ironic to anyone or making fun of him 😇

Nevertheless, it is a pity that you find this nonsense acceptable.

It's the repetition of the same bullshit show which they now give two or three times a week. The only person really having fun is to stupid to understand that girls would not be there if they weren't paid by RLC.

The whole thing is just sad, unrealistic and an insult from RLC to its customers.

• Upvote 2