B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Just now, Kingbanks said:

but carlos & anthony will not be allowed 🤷‍♂️

Carlos I think he desperately tries to find someone to participate at his sexual trio desire 😆 Pam is the new candidate 🤓

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

but carlos & anthony will not be allowed 🤷‍♂️

Pam ( and Amalia ) had no problems of sharing in the past .. we will see how Pam is with all this 😉

Just now, Kingbanks said:

that was the past as we can see with amalia things are different now🤷‍♂️

Because Amalia didn’t have a BF so far .. the guy looks decent though and I would like that she remains happy with him , if this means that he isn’t willing to be doing anything in front of cameras .. as I have said with all tenants , as long as they keep me entertained and smiley , this is all that matters , that is for them to be happy ☺️

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

If I was a total Newbie, and had just tuned into B5...my 1st impression would be 'the guy in the undercrackers is definitely gay'...😏

Welcome welcome 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Because Amalia didn’t have a BF so far .. the guy looks decent though and I would like that she remains happy with him , if this means that he isn’t willing to be doing anything in front of cameras .. as I have said with all tenants , as long as they keep me entertained and smiley , this is all that matters , that is for them to be happy ☺️

Looking at Carlos now, the fact that he left the B5 shitshow when he did suggests that he's a decent guy...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

The fact that he left the B5 shitshow when he did suggests that he's a decent guy...😏

He tries to figure out still where in the hell he has messed into 😂🤣 Amalia has been a good instructor  so far ☺️