B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

I think that RLC, should find a new screenwriter, this is the tenth time that we see the usual scene of Carlo fucking Claire with Monica in bed, I have been following RLC for many years, but I think that such a boring period has not been seen for a long time, now my time I devote to watch these flats is about one minute per day

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I think that RLC, should find a new screenwriter, this is the tenth time that we see the usual scene of Carlo fucking Claire with Monica in bed, I have been following RLC for many years, but I think that such a boring period has not been seen for a long time, now my time I devote to watch these flats is about one minute per day

I wait for the day you finally say that you have had enough and cancel your subscription!!  The stuff that happens in B5 can only be to entice new subscriptions.  Anybody that has been watching or reading about the farce in B5 is so bored out of their minds that they don't know what to do.  Cancellation of sub is the only way to get their attention......it's like a big marquis saying...we the people, for RLC, have had enough!!

8 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like C&C are hosting another party.  B2 girls just left, leaving Amira to finish her own hair.

yep 

loraine is dressed 

expect the same bullshit in the end though 😂

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

amalia goes off camera but stays on camera to do nonsense shows 

@ddhm I hope you don't expect anything to happen tonight in b5😂😏

Time will tell 🥳 Always the optimistic and positive thinking guy here 😂🤣 To be honest , I am more thrilled waiting to watch anything that perhaps will be different than apartments that the content is already predetermined and the only thing that it isn’t known is the time frame 😉😇

Whatever anyone’s opinion is , B5 remains the apartment that the most social gatherings are happening , which is actually the only way to keep it watchable with the two couples . Let’s hope for a nice evening then and Amalia going official with her guy ( Anthony lost finally the chance 😂🤣