B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #6 (February)

ddhm

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

New here, first post.  Nervous!  RLC is fascinating but it's nowhere near as good without getting the commentary that you get here.  My husband would say "we need the play by play".

Anyway, my first question is:  Where are these so-called shows that everyone is always doing on their phone?  Can you see them?  Buy them?

Welcome to the madhouse Jennifer...You need to be a Premium member to view most of these shows, where you have access to all the cameras. Generally they take place in the Barca apartments...B1, B2, B4 and, as tonight, in B5. Personally I'm not a fan of them, as most are obviously staged, but many on this forum like them...whatever floats your boat, I suppose...

Camcaps can be a good laugh though, so enjoy your time here...😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

thats coz he hasnt tried groping loraine

Yes .. and he was only doing anything , looking always at Anthony and trying to see if it was ok to either touch or whatever .. and I believe Claire wouldn’t have any problem to fuck Anthony of course if Loraine was ok with that and Carlos is the only guy that he wouldn’t matter playing it jealous to Claire or angry