B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #6 (February)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine’s couples common bedroom sex maybe didn’t work out as she wanted ( ahh , what maybe ( for sure 😁 )  ... Monica abandoned the B5 project ... Amalia is back kind of early days when the Loraine & Anthony & Amalia plan was a thing 😂🤣😆 Let’s see 

amalia has a sucker oops I mean boyfriend 😂

so she will do nothing as usual with anyone 😂😂

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

amalia has a sucker oops I mean boyfriend 😂

so she will do nothing as usual with anyone 😂😂

It’s the first time after a looong time that I see Amalia “ light “ dressed , drinking and by the way , taking currently a shower 🤨😉🤓 I can speculate that the Sunday’s event didn’t work as was supposed to and Amalia’s repeated bates to compensate for the 5 days BF visit maybe also didn’t pay off the lost days on camera 😆😇

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Well, she's taking a shower. So at least a show with Loraine.

loraine doesn't do shows she will just talk and look at her phone also it will just be the samething amalia does at b2 if anything does happen to say the least 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s the first time after a looong time that I see Amalia “ light “ dressed , drinking and by the way , taking currently a shower 🤨😉🤓 I can speculate that the Sunday’s event didn’t work as was supposed to and Amalia’s repeated bates to compensate for the 5 days BF visit maybe also didn’t pay off the lost days on camera 😆😇

no one cares about amalia and pam looks like a follower of amalia so I doubt anyone cares about b2 maybe just monica but after what she did to GoT guy I would be surprised if anyone will post anything about b2🤷‍♂️

Plus loraine wont let Anthony do anything 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

I am a big Amalia fan as I have said , not honestly , when she is out of RLC , she needs to go and take care of herself and i don’t mean it bad . I prefer watching a daily life woman enjoying the pleasures of life and not thinking of “ eating one more piece of chocolate or one more pizza slice or have one more alcohol drink or cola “ ... but there must be something wrong with her metabolism and hormones currently , I still remember her the first day she arrived and Amira had prepared for her to take a shower after a long as it seems journey in the middle of the night .. here she is some months after and she is also stressed looking herself in the mirror all the time and the kilos she has gained.. Not to mention how she was during her previous stays ... of course growing up isn’t so easy to maintain the same balance with  kilos and so on , even more now being obliged not to do much due to curfew and restrictions..I just hope Amalia really takes cares as it might be a problem of hormones 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

no one cares about amalia and pam looks like a follower of amalia so I doubt anyone cares about b2 maybe just monica but after what she did to GoT guy I would be surprised if anyone will post anything about b2🤷‍♂️

Loraine is one of the biggest shows orchestrators ever , anything is possible with her 🥸😎

Just now, ddhm said:

I am a big Amalia fan as I have said , not honestly , when she is out of RLC , she needs to go and take care of herself and i don’t mean it bad . I prefer watching a daily life woman enjoying the pleasures of life and not thinking of “ eating one more piece of chocolate or one more pizza slice or have one more alcohol drink or cola “ ... but there must be something wrong with her metabolism and hormones currently , I still remember her the first day she arrived and Amira had prepared for her to take a shower after a long as it seems journey in the middle of the night .. here she is some months after and she is also stressed looking herself in the mirror all the time and the kilos she has gained.. Not to mention how she was during her previous stays ... of course growing up isn’t so easy to maintain the same balance with  kilos and so on , even more now being obliged not to do much due to curfew and restrictions..I just hope Amalia really takes cares as it might be a problem of hormones 

she needs to go hangout with radi and do some damn exercises instead of eating junk 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine is one of the biggest shows orchestrators ever , anything is possible with her 🥸😎

michael jordan laughing GIF

you said "possible" now that is hilarious 😂

because all of the other shows worked out perfectly 😂

especially when her & amalia got locked in the room 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

she needs to go hangout with radi and do some damn exercises instead of eating junk 🤷‍♂️

All the girls eat junk but everyone’s body and organism reacts different .. it seems that the junk food affects her much more than the others .. only B4 eats normal having the cook there , no one knows how to actually cook at all of the rest of RLC apartments except L&T and K&S .. They are mostly with snacks