B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #6 (February)

Claire was doing everything possible but Loraine’s asexuality  and lack of passion couldn’t make this work .. I am more than sure that Anthony with another woman next to him he could be really great apart of the funny and cool guy he is .

Apologies to all Loraine fans but I am trying to watch her when she has sex and it is never passionate or in a way enough to make Anthony get horny and crazy . I don’t think that Anthony has no stamina or doesn’t know how to fuck , I think Loraine doesn’t provide for him the pleasure he wishes 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Claire was doing everything possible but Loraine’s asexuality  and lack of passion couldn’t make this work

I've tried to watch a few sessions of Loraine and Anthony. Lack of passion sums her up very well. I've yet to see a session of theirs that I though was actually worth rewatching. And at this point I think I've given up on them.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've tried to watch a few sessions of Loraine and Anthony. Lack of passion sums her up very well. I've yet to see a session of theirs that I though was actually worth rewatching. And at this point I think I've given up on them.

I have a general rule when I watch sex or I personally have .. if I hear a woman moan loud all the time , I simply think that something isn’t right .. I prefer let’s say listening heavy breathing or catching up her breath than these loud “ ah ah “ and so on .. and Loraine is exactly that .. anyway , for some it can be horny , it might be that she doesn’t know also how to fuck , sex is a game of feelings and I think she just makes sex and she doesn’t feel it and eventually she doesn’t enjoy , too much stress perhaps to perform in front of cameras also and not satisfy her BF or whoever .. pff , too much sex analysis 😆😆 I prefer watch Gina at the end 😋😋😎😇

Loraine’s couples common bedroom sex maybe didn’t work out as she wanted ( ahh , what maybe ( for sure 😁 )  ... Monica abandoned the B5 project ... Amalia is back kind of early days when the Loraine & Anthony & Amalia plan was a thing 😂🤣😆 Let’s see