B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

some of my favorite tv shows are (reality shows)i know a lot of it is bullshit and its a show for the cameras but i still love watching them gold rush is a great example

Ultimately, what was special about RLC, what gave it its name and what is also in the motto, was the glimpse into the private lives of the residents, the view into real life. Shows are the opposite of that.

Anyway, If you ignore all this and evaluate the show that RLC puts on as an alternative product, you have to realize that they are simply crap. The script is basically always the same. The girls drive from one apartment to the next, give pseudo lesbians and massage event. There are almost no guests, there is no variation. The acting is, btw, particularly miserable. Especially with the pseudo leseben shows, everyone who pays attention immediately notices that there is no sexual attraction between the girls.

No, seriously, shows are something for netflix. RLC should finally bring back more real life. With real people and an insight into their real lives.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ultimately, what was special about RLC, what gave it its name and what is also in the motto, was the glimpse into the private lives of the residents, the view into real life. Shows are the opposite of that.

Anyway, If you ignore all this and evaluate the show that RLC puts on as an alternative product, you have to realize that they are simply crap. The script is basically always the same. The girls drive from one apartment to the next, give pseudo lesbians and massage event. There are almost no guests, there is no variation. The acting is, btw, particularly miserable. Especially with the pseudo leseben shows, everyone who pays attention immediately notices that there is no sexual attraction between the girls.

No, seriously, shows are something for netflix. RLC should finally bring back more real life. With real people and an insight into their real lives.

BROKEN RECORD ALERT!

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

the minute you put a camera in a room and pay people to be there you just lost any so called real life might as well accept it 

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the minute you put a camera in a room and pay people to be there you just lost any so called real life might as well accept it 

However if you live with said cameras for lengthy periods of time  you might get desensitized and forget they are in play as you go about your daily life .... I bet that goes on in these long time inhabitants ????

Agreed they know the environment they are in but would forget more times than one would expect...( this innocent nudity)... but any showtime time or deliberate party nonsense they know the pay meter is running 

31 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

However if you live with said cameras for lengthy periods of time  you might get desensitized and forget they are in play as you go about your daily life .... I bet that goes on in these long time inhabitants ????

Agreed they know the environment they are in but would forget more times than one would expect...( this innocent nudity)... but any showtime time or deliberate party nonsense they know the pay meter is running 

so if your whole existence depends on RLC and RLC is failing and losing market shares to VHTV and you might lose your job and apt how can that not be in the back of your head every minute

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so if your whole existence depends on RLC and RLC is failing and losing market shares to VHTV and you might lose your job and apt how can that not be in the back of your head every minute

well no need for any of these folks to be so obsessed about all that??? I'm sure by the looks on their faces they aren;t deeply concerned about market share etc.... 

rent is paid. and I'm sure there are safeguards in place to give time  to get ones business in order .... .. and if it's over (and everyone knows ya gotta go sometime (and that plan is what is more likely on their mind  (in general and during covid times ) so whenever it's over you just move along... go home, no worries ... back to, ironically Real Life  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

well no need for any of these folks to be so obsessed about all that??? I'm sure by the looks on their faces they aren;t deeply concerned about market share etc.... 

rent is paid. and I'm sure there are safeguards in place to give time  to get ones business in order .... .. and if it's over (and everyone knows ya gotta go sometime (and that plan is what is more likely on their mind  (in general and during covid times ) so whenever it's over you just move along... go home, no worries ... back to, ironically Real Life  

hey no hard feelings i know i can get carried away on a topic sometimes but im not trying to piss anyone off i get a buzz i rant sometimes just let it go  so are we good

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey no hard feelings i know i can get carried away on a topic sometimes but im not trying to piss anyone off i get a buzz i rant sometimes just let it go  so are we good

hey we are brothers!!! as I said before I love your comments always a great and thinking contributor.... now I really like, as you admit, like me, if I get a buzz I love to rant.... (as you once said ...'you're not a man of a few words"  Hilarious, as all my friends are on your side on that one...  

• Haha 1