B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

relax  she's up and on the move.... you guys are trying too hard to hate on his every move....  next victim ...where is Boggy..... although he seems to be getting hammered not even being there...

after over a month the forum is still going on about this mysterious 4 hour tour...... have we become that lame ??

you sure like to exagerate it was just over a week ago just like my so called 40 to 50 posts on it you acused me of

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you sure like to exagerate it was just over a week ago just like my so called 40 to 50 posts on it you acused me of

I;m not sure if it was closer to the new year party ??? but exaggerated or not  you do beat the hell out of this one highly speculated (and talk about exaggerations --ridiculous!!!)  moment. 

It to me, honestly, shows how desperate and lame your lives are to spend so much time on an unimportant detail... your (forum folks) thing but observers like me wonder why so into a nothing moment ...lame !!! 

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I wonder if there will be a spiritual night tonight. 🙂 

i was wondering something along those lines..the pixie priestess hasn't pulled the flock in this week for a color by numbers in your underwear night.  The birthday night must of took over and they need to plan for this weekends festivities.

28 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

he wishes.....curly hair doesn't give the 'class' and 'cool' and immense talent of Kravitz.... sorry  

more the likeness than the talent, although both could have something in common...a fondness for modern chemistry 🤨

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I;m not sure if it was closer to the new year party ??? but exaggerated or not  you do beat the hell out of this one highly speculated (and talk about exaggerations --ridiculous!!!)  moment. 

It to me, honestly, shows how desperate and lame your lives are to spend so much time on an unimportant detail... your (forum folks) thing but observers like me wonder why so into a nothing moment ...lame !!! 

and Emmett I don't mean it as a personal attack as much as it comes off that way...It is more of a general observation that you become a person vocal on the topic..... and thru you I made my observations...

honestly I like your comments, your humour your contributions ... just sick and tired of beating one topic to death... I expect more so my criticism is to challenge for something new ... hope we are ok with 

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

There's not need to insult Lenny Kravitz like that.

TBh i didn't see much of it as busy but it just struck a memory and a couldn't think of anyone else that quick..my bad...Stuck a top hat on him i would of said slash but equally poor comparison. Virtually retracted

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

TBh i didn't see much of it as busy but it just struck a memory and a couldn't think of anyone else that quick..my bad...Stuck a top hat on him i would of said slash but equally poor comparison. Virtually retracted

how about a Dick with the pubic hair genetically misplaced on his head ....   put a top hat on that and call him 'slush'.....  parasite....

49 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Don't want to harp on about it but he's sitting there eating a meal put together by Gina and she comes into kitchen. He waves a finger at something by the cupboards and Gina goes and gets it for him. She does'nt strike me as the fetch and carry sort of girl. GET IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY BASTARD!!

If you noticed, Gina is normally crazy, wild, loud, craves center of attention when with the girls and no curly.  When she's with curly she is demur and subservient.