B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

H,M and A  left the reservation, didn't see if they packed the my mystic circle color book for beginners.Time will tell

Edit, a few seconds behind Lurkker...must up my response time 😞

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'd better go get some beers in then for later. 🙂 

anything like the last few i would get something strong...Pixie Priestess talking non stop for hours..a dozen girls doing primary school coloring and a late Radi rockin up after another workout session to sit out the way looking suitably bored until bed time....i best get some in as well 😁

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I;m not sure if it was closer to the new year party ??? but exaggerated or not  you do beat the hell out of this one highly speculated (and talk about exaggerations --ridiculous!!!)  moment. 

It to me, honestly, shows how desperate and lame your lives are to spend so much time on an unimportant detail... your (forum folks) thing but observers like me wonder why so into a nothing moment ...lame !!! 

Martina fucks his woman then takes off with him gone for 3 hrs comes in with a lame ass story about helping B with some language problems and you call that a nothing moment give me a break 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina fucks his woman then takes off with him gone for 3 hrs comes in with a lame ass story about helping B with some language problems and you call that a nothing moment give me a break 

It's time to move on.  Unless there's new information, we've beaten this thing to a bloody pulp.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i keep bringing it up because i think of new shit that had not dawned on me before,explain this time line according to translations Nelly tells B about the sex with M in the morning he tells N it has to stop he is not visably upset N tells M it has to stop then M leaves with B for the mystery 3hrs he shows up in B2 talks to one of the girls again seems okay but then he gets home and all of a sudden he is so upset he cant get out of bed and is in tears,i offered this speculation that fits he came home told N he fucked her best friend felt so bad he was sick over it till N told him it was okay no worries thats my theory anyways and i refuse to call this a nothing moment,edited far from it its one of the biggest things to ever happen on RLC and he thinks i am getting carried away 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

so Nelly fucking Martina then Martina taking off with Bogdan for 3hrs is a nothing moment i would love to see a something moment and im not the only one that thinks like i do just because some dont care some of us do and we come here to talk about what we think is going on with others ,we dont need to be crucified because we want to talk about things on here 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I certainly think that it's still an open issue. The only reason to conclude that the subject has been exhausted is that we decide to accept the translation as reported about the confessions. i don't challenge the validity of the translation but i do still question the validity of the conversation.  Bodgans behavior was initially described as an illness...cold...viral infection etc. The later description about sadness following the confession does not jive with me since Nelly has previously fucked many women. Bodgans mood was reminiscent of the scene when Thomas learned that Vanessa had fucked another guy on camera except Bodgan didn't try to set fire to the kitchen.  

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so Nelly fucking Martina then Martina taking off with Bogdan for 3hrs is a nothing moment i would love to see a something moment and im not the only one that thinks like i do just because some dont care some of us do and we come here to talk about what we think is going on with others ,we dont need to be crucified because we want to talk about things on here 

from memory, I believe that we have already had the information about the absence of Martina and Bogdan but apparently it does not seem to have pleased people who rather want to believe Harley and his theory that they spent this time to fuck together 😞

In fact the reality is much simpler and more logical, Bogdan simply needed to discuss with Martina regarding the relationship they may have with Nelly, he expressed his point of view regarding the situation, they concluded that it was preferable that Nelly and Martina were just friends

Now you can still believe there is more to it even if there isn't, it's like the theory that Bogdan had a relationship with Anabel, Efim's girlfriend, it only remains the fantasy of the members when they no longer see the participants in front of the cams 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

I hope that when Alberto and Martina come back on line we can learn if Bodgan going MIA has any relation to the late night A/M situation and resulting UM. Coincidently, Nelly and the other Villa occupants all left suddenly as if they were late for an important meeting.