B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

1 hour ago, philo said:

So why is it that no one ever gives any FACTS to refute the assertion about Bodan? Why has no one ever tried to explain why Bodgan would even hire a photographer to do a photo shoot of another man's wife while Nelly was out of town? Why would he then dismiss the photographer and take over the shoot? Why Bodgan would go through an entire bottle of whiskey with Annabelle and open a second bottle after midnight? Why no one has explained why they could not both be together all night on the balcony all night without literally being on top of each other due to the size of the tiny balcony? An answer to any one of these questions would be sufficient unless you find that one- liners are more in keeping with your skill set.   

a 2 liner ...... who cares!!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Adverse info is one thing, adverse fantasy is another.

So you cannot give a coherent statement to defend your theory about "fantasy"? Even grade school children are taught how to advance their argument by at least a paragraph...beginning with a thesis statement, and then a supportive explanation with a logical statement derived from the evident. You go with the one liner at the risk of your own reputation. I am embarrassed for you.   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

So you cannot give a coherent statement to defend your theory about "fantasy"? Even grade school children are taught how to advance their argument by at least a paragraph...beginning with a thesis statement, and then a supportive explanation with a logical statement derived from the evident. You go with the one liner at the risk of your own reputation. I am embarrassed for you.   

You google that?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lurkker said:

If you noticed, Gina is normally crazy, wild, loud, craves center of attention when with the girls and no curly.  When she's with curly she is demur and subservient.

We have seen something similar at other places (eg Val, Alisa) who can be interesting people to view but when the waste of space b/f arrive turn into Mr and Mrs Dull. Fair enough if they are in a rewarding relationship but literally unwatchable for me as a twosome ☹️

Just now, misterme said:

We have seen something similar at other places (eg Val, Alisa) who can be interesting people to view but when the waste of space b/f arrive turn into Mr and Mrs Dull. Fair enough if they are in a rewarding relationship but literally unwatchable for me as a twosome ☹️

Ruins the Villa for me when he shows up.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, philo said:

hey Einstein ....besides obviously YOU....  there are no PHD's in horney old men bullshitting their own way in a fucked up  forum.....    and hey why aren't you in the library or an important soapbox somewhere , where nobody cares about your need for full paragraphs of something that isn't important or who even care 

I know my words aren't as eloquent as yours, discursive as yours but I just didn't want to just say Fuck Off with your arrogance .... that's my department ...ooops wrong ...I'm just the resident asshole !!!    lighten up Socrates ...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Ruins the Villa for me when he shows up.

Well said I do wonder if Gina realizes how much of a damper he puts on the place when he turns up (for some of us, at any rate), Gina, for me, has a striking and extrovert character so may not realize how things look from the outside as she seems to live so much in the moment? Also impressed and amused by her multi-tasking, rushing around and etchings.