B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (February)

9 hours ago, Lurkker said:

What if the bus was hijacked and Bogdan took down the hijackers and was stuck for a couple hours doing police paperwork?

Next you'll have him wearing a red cape and saying he can run faster than a speeding bullet. lol 🙂 

9 hours ago, Lurkker said:

What if the bus was hijacked and Bogdan took down the hijackers and was stuck for a couple hours doing police paperwork?

He used the drone to launch a rescue bid as well. I think its on replay still 🕵️‍♀️

Re Curly Rent: I was just thinking the same!! I said about feet under the table, and he now treats the place like his own, except he never does anything. If Gina and him are serious they should go get somewhere of their own, or he should be told to leave by RLC. He's taking the piss.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Re Curly Rent: I was just thinking the same!! I said about feet under the table, and he now treats the place like his own, except he never does anything. If Gina and him are serious they should go get somewhere of their own, or he should be told to leave by RLC. He's taking the piss.

Is he wearing a selfie tee shirt?

Guess its Lennie Kravitz but its a ringer for him

Alek a bit distant today, still at least she has sunshine and about 20 degrees warmer that me today...yes i know this will get ripped to pieces by those in stupidly cold places but it feel like -50 to me

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Alek a bit distant today, still at least she has sunshine and about 20 degrees warmer that me today...yes i know this will get ripped to pieces by those in stupidly cold places but it feel like -50 to me

gonna be -18 c here tonight

Don't want to harp on about it but he's sitting there eating a meal put together by Gina and she comes into kitchen. He waves a finger at something by the cupboards and Gina goes and gets it for him. She does'nt strike me as the fetch and carry sort of girl. GET IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY BASTARD!!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Is he wearing a selfie tee shirt?

Guess its Lennie Kravitz but its a ringer for him

he wishes.....curly hair doesn't give the 'class' and 'cool' and immense talent of Kravitz.... sorry  

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Don't want to harp on about it but he's sitting there eating a meal put together by Gina and she comes into kitchen. He waves a finger at something by the cupboards and Gina goes and gets it for him. She does'nt strike me as the fetch and carry sort of girl. GET IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY BASTARD!!

relax  she's up and on the move.... you guys are trying too hard to hate on his every move....  next victim ...where is Boggy..... although he seems to be getting hammered not even being there...

after over a month the forum is still going on about this mysterious 4 hour tour...... have we become that lame ??