B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (February)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Even when they are off camera , only Amalia we can speculate she had sex .. Ariana , Sera and Radi have been overnight away from apartment , if sex 2-3 times per month it is enough , well , their pussies must be always in need to be taken care of as they do in the bathroom because the spider webs down there of not being used as it should be at their current age , can only be compared to Spider-Man’s endless spider thingies 😂🤣 ( sorry , don’t know the English word ) .. 

Another side note , Radi is tasting snacks and eats something else except tomatoes 😂🤣 it will be 4-5 sessions tomorrow to burn the calories gained 

She might workout through the night and not sleep.

I guess the B4 girls are not that close with Sera to come over ...(I heard Megan gave her present at last party )   so they must be partied out in respect to the extra hassle of travel, curfew etc.   and this party seems more like last moment to have it at B!...  they ( B$) seem to be regular 'smokers' in garage and therefore tough to smoke so often at B1... ???   no big deal as I like having 2 boring apts to bounce around to.... good night ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they have fun when they get home with the money they earnt here

If you don’t enjoy the money you gain by having yourself happy , well , there’s no point for me to withdraw again and again .. we aren’t taking the money in our grave , we live only once .. if it is for them that they want one day to return to their home countries and live with their families based on what they earned and invest there , well , it is always difficult to go back having lived a life always traveling and knowing the world . The problem is in my opinion that these girls think they will always be young , attractive and sexy .. Nobody escapes Mother Nature and Father Time 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even when they are off camera , only Amalia we can speculate she had sex .. Ariana , Sera and Radi have been overnight away from apartment , if sex 2-3 times per month it is enough , well , their pussies must be always in need to be taken care of as they do in the bathroom because the spider webs down there of not being used as it should be at their current age , can only be compared to Spider-Man’s endless spider thingies 😂🤣 ( sorry , don’t know the English word ) .. 

Another side note , Radi is tasting snacks and eats something else except tomatoes 😂🤣 it will be 4-5 sessions tomorrow to burn the calories gained 

shes drinking champers now

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I guess the B4 girls are not that close with Sera to come over ...(I heard Megan gave her present at last party )   so they must be partied out in respect to the extra hassle of travel, curfew etc.   and this party seems more like last moment to have it at B!...  they ( B$) seem to be regular 'smokers' in garage and therefore tough to smoke so often at B1... ???   no big deal as I like having 2 boring apts to bounce around to.... good night ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mark, if you need a sleep aid look in on B5.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

u backing it has just doomed it

I am just doing you a favor here 😂🤣😛 and ready to take the heat also for that since I was involved with the backing up 😆🥳