Mirana & Bahus (2021) Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I thought I wrote it here. But seems that was only in my mind. Next time you can decide a name 😉

It's ok. I was actually waiting for you or someone else to give the poor bastard a name 😄  he has been so active lately, it was getting hard to refer to him without a name. I hope he can manage to have a threesome with Amalia & Valentina in the future, that would be one of the hottest threesomes in the VH history 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

It's ok. I was actually waiting for you or someone else to give the poor bastard a name 😄  he has been so active lately, it was getting hard to refer to him without a name. I hope he can manage to have a threesome with Amalia & Valentina in the future, that would be one of the hottest threesomes in the VH history 😁

They can take Cynthia too and do a foursome 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They can take Cynthia too and do a foursome 😁

I won't be against that 😃  but if they were going to add another girl to the mix that Brunette who wore a mask when she fucked Own the first time is way hotter than Cynthia 😂. although it would be hard to handle three  extremely hot girls at the same time 😄 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That would be a hard decision who to choose first. But somehow I think Amelia & Owen will be participants soon. 😉

They both are very free with their sexuality, so it'd be a wild and interesting one if they actually decided to join, but if Bahus & Mirana decided to add their name to their place, it wouldn't be a bad idea either. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Would be great.  @Djimbo1040 beg please GIF by Toca Boca

To be honest, I would have preferred to see just Amelia and Cynthia in bed together. Without the man. I don't like the guy. I don't like his laugh, I don't like his cock fixation, and I certainly don't like him wagging his tail around the living room like a dog in front of everyone, hoping they'll think he's great. And whenever the women kissed, he came and pushed his fish mouth (sorry) in between them. And the sex he has offered all four women in the last two weeks is always the same. Boring. He has no imagination. He just wants to penetrate above all. I find him repulsive. I know there are some here who just want to see sex. That's okay. But please, the sex should have a little more class.

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That would be a hard decision who to choose first. But somehow I think Amelia & Owen will be participants soon. 😉

That would be very nice. Is it a feeling, or do you have real info ? Last night threesome was hot as hell. 

• Like 1