US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

john would have supported antifa since it stands for ANTI FASCIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you on the other hand are PRO FASCIST supporting treason & sedition.

ANTIFA is a bunch of immature thugs who have nothing to offer this country but anarchy, violence and destruction.

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I propose a minimum wage throughout the world of $15 an hour.

I propose a maximum wage of $15.50 for those who show "extra effort."

Of course, there would only be "wage" income, not additional income from investments.

There. I fixed the income and wealth inequalities throughout the world in one easy step.

Vote for me. Or else.

Sie sollten sich bei Karneval / Fasnet aktiv beteiligen. 😁

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

because they realized from 1st hand experience that fascism was bad so you followed dear leader to a place where you could follow it.

That is such an ignorant and incoherent statement. Better stick to posting other people's thoughts because when you express your own you make a total fool of yourself.

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Here is the deal with trolls in a political thread like this one. They are not willing to fight and die for what they believe, or try to make everyone believe, If a civil war were to break out, they would not have their fellow trolls backs, but would turn tail run home to momma's basement as fast as they can, then hide under the blankets. The ones who would have your back and stand arm in arm to fight the tyranny of dictatorship government in which now have would be my friends that have guns and bullets and will die for American Freedoms and the great flag of these United States of America, and would not be afraid to arm themselves to protect this country from the fall that is slowly happening from within our so called dysfunctional governmental cancel culture. 

There is no dignity in being a troll period !!!!

so now that you have described yourself & the rest of the cult perfectly when are you going to get out of the way & let the country move into a better future?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Isn't It Weird That In America, Our Flag And Our Culture Offend So Many People, But Our Benefits Don't. ......'

you have the right to be an idiot so why don't you let others live their lives without your constant condemnation? a majority of the population don't agree with you. practice live & let live & everyone would be a whole lot happier.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1