US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Good riddance.

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

How the right-wing talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh corrupted the Republican Party, spread hate, racism, laid the ground work for Trump.

Here is the deal with trolls in a political thread like this one. They are not willing to fight and die for what they believe, or try to make everyone believe, If a civil war were to break out, they would not have their fellow trolls backs, but would turn tail run home to momma's basement as fast as they can, then hide under the blankets. The ones who would have your back and stand arm in arm to fight the tyranny of dictatorship government in which now have would be my friends that have guns and bullets and will die for American Freedoms and the great flag of these United States of America, and would not be afraid to arm themselves to protect this country from the fall that is slowly happening from within our so called dysfunctional governmental cancel culture. 

There is no dignity in being a troll period !!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Here is the deal with trolls in a political thread like this one. They are not willing to fight and die for what they believe, or try to make everyone believe, If a civil war were to break out, they would not have their fellow trolls backs, but would turn tail run home to momma's basement as fast as they can, then hide under the blankets. The ones who would have your back and stand arm in arm to fight the tyranny of dictatorship government in which now have would be my friends that have guns and bullets and will die for American Freedoms and the great flag of these United States of America, and would not be afraid to arm themselves to protect this country from the fall that is slowly happening from within our so called dysfunctional governmental cancel culture. 

There is no dignity in being a troll period !!!!

Stop it, I'm getting misty.....🙄

• Like 1