US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

I propose a minimum wage throughout the world of $15 an hour.

I propose a maximum wage of $15.50 for those who show "extra effort."

Of course, there would only be "wage" income, not additional income from investments.

There. I fixed the income and wealth inequalities throughout the world in one easy step.

Vote for me. Or else.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Never have enough guts to own your own vileness do you?

You might want to clean your glasses or get better ones or maybe just read a little better. I said outright that the pig-roasting comment was all me.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are an elitist prick

That's the best laugh I've had all day. I don't belong to any select group, or any group at all, who think they have some intrinsic quality or high intellect or wealth or special skills or experience. I don't think I'm more constructive to society than anyone else. And, I certainly don't deserve influence or authority greater than that of anybody else.

What on Earth gave you the impression that I'm an elitist? I'm about as far removed from an elitist as you can possibly be. And, even if I could be one, I would fight tooth and nail against elitism. That shit is for Republicans, white supremacists, magamites, the 1%, etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Never have enough guts to own your own vileness do you?  That's why I call you a phony. You are an elitist prick who is anything but elite. You are the real traitor and wanna be dictator.  You wish you had the power to silence people like me.

we would rather see people like you come to your senses but since that seems to be less & less likely we would definitely like to see your lies & bullshit silenced.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, that's something an ANTIFA thug like you would have done. 

john would have supported antifa since it stands for ANTI FASCIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you on the other hand are PRO FASCIST supporting treason & sedition.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1