US General Domestic Politics #5 Begins 02/15/21.

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

This helps me to understand why my ancestors fled the sick nation of Germany?

because they realized from 1st hand experience that fascism was bad so you followed dear leader to a place where you could follow it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

With that comment you just proved how soulless, evil and depraved you are. The Democratic Party is the perfect place for a hate filled individual like you.

of course rush never had a bad word to say about anyone (except everyone). he was a hateful racist misogynist pig & the world will be much better off without him & his like minded followers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

of course rush never had a bad word to say about anyone (except everyone). he was a hateful racist misogynist pig & the world will be much better off without him & his like minded followers.

And you've been working for the government of Red China for how long?

Don't you realize who the racists in America actually are?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Even France Is Alarmed by America’s Drift Into Left-Wing Radicalism

America has moved to the left so rapidly that Europeans are now expressing alarm about it. As journalist Glenn Greenwald notes, "Obama-endorsed French President Emmanuel Macron has joined numerous French intellectuals & journalists in warning that 'out-of-control woke leftism of US campuses and its attendant cancel culture' poses a grave threat due to the social strife it creates."

i'm sure that they want a return to fascism as that helped out their country & the world so much.

giphy (31).gif

giphy (32).gif

tenor (98).gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

You might want to clean your glasses or get better ones or maybe just read a little better. I said outright that the pig-roasting comment was all me.

That's the best laugh I've had all day. I don't belong to any select group, or any group at all, who think they have some intrinsic quality or high intellect or wealth or special skills or experience. I don't think I'm more constructive to society than anyone else. And, I certainly don't deserve influence or authority greater than that of anybody else.

What on Earth gave you the impression that I'm an elitist? I'm about as far removed from an elitist as you can possibly be. And, even if I could be one, I would fight tooth and nail against elitism. That shit is for Republicans, white supremacists, magamites, the 1%, etc.

Deny it all you want. It shows in almost everything you post.  Also, many, if not most, of the 1% are Democrats.

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Wow now that really says a lot about who this troll really is now doesn't it ? That is about as shitty as it gets!!! 

why is it that you can dish out all kinds of crap to people that recognize your hate campaign yet can't take it when you get what your hate has brought on?

giphy (34).gif

giphy (40).gif

giphy (36).gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

we would rather see people like you come to your senses but since that seems to be less & less likely we w definitely like to see your lies & bullshit silenced.

So says the holder of all truth and knowledge. Maybe you can get a job with Twitter as a thought censor.  I'm sure the progressive fascist Jack Dorsey would welcome you with open arms.:dodgy: