B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (February)

So, let me get this straight, the viewers are enjoying the show and anticipation of something possibly more to happen and UM the house goes.  Is that about right?  Did any of the girls you were all watching ever slip off to possibly ask for an UM?  How many times has RLC done this to their subscribers when there was no apparent reason for the apt/house to just go unexpectedly UM.  I've said it 1,000 times on this forum and I will say it again..................................................................................................................

SMOKE & MIRRORS!!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So, let me get this straight, the viewers are enjoying the show and anticipation of something possibly more to happen and UM the house goes.  Is that about right?  Did any of the girls you were all watching ever slip off to possibly ask for an UM?  How many times has RLC done this to their subscribers when there was no apparent reason for the apt/house to just go unexpectedly UM.  I've said it 1,000 times on this forum and I will say it again..................................................................................................................

SMOKE & MIRRORS!!!

so alek ate megan on cam holly ate megan on cam megan ate holly on cam and they are always doing things to get bonuses so what reason could they have to go UM  at that momment seems like some real bonus money there to be had just wondering why they would piss it away its not like they are shy

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so alek ate megan on cam holly ate megan on cam megan ate holly on cam and they are always doing things to get bonuses so what reason could they have to go UM  at that momment seems like some real bonus money there to be had just wondering why they would piss it away its not like they are shy

Personally, I think it had something to do with N&B.....just a hunch!!